Baby’s First Year Photography Package
For families who would like to document their little one’s first year of life, we have created a package of photo sessions based on the important milestones of that first year. Selfishly, this package is one of our favorite offerings, because we have the joy of coming alongside your family to see your little one grow – from a tiny infant to a walking, talking little person. It’s amazing how quickly those moments fly by!
We start the collection with a maternity session to capture those sweet moments before baby is born. Soon after your baby’s arrival, we photograph your precious newborn – the sleepy yawns, the tiny fingers & toes. The next photo session will take place at 3-4 months when baby is able to lift his or her head. It’s amazing how many expressions they are learning at this point! And then again, at 8-9 months when your little one is starting to sit up and laugh and crawl. The final session will take place at 1 year (12-14 months) when your little one walking – make that running. This is where it gets really fun!
This package is a great gift for a family member or friend who is expecting – or for yourself!*
Baby’s First Year Photo Session Package Includes . . .
- Pre-baby planning
- Travel within the Nashville Metro area for all sessions
- Maternity session
- Newborn session
- 3-4 month session (holding up head)
- 8-9 month session (sitting up)
- 12-14 month session (walking) or “smash the cake” session
- Custom online gallery for proofing & photo sharing for the entire year (plus 2 months following our final session)
- Digital downloads of all edited images from your sessions throughout the year
- Custom USB drive with edited images from your photo sessions with print release
- In-person ordering session & artwork consultation after the last session (if desired)
- Ability to order professional prints, custom wall art, albums, and other photo products
The fee for our baby’s first year photo package is $1,000. That is a savings of $500 over purchasing individual sessions!
* If given as a gift, you will receive a wrapped, framed gift certificate to gift to recipient.